We, as HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ MARİNA TURİZM GAYRİMENKUL İNŞAAT YATIRIM TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ” or “Company”), in the capacity of data controller, process your personal data within the scope of Law on Personal Data Protection No. 6698 (“KVKK” or “Law”) and related legislation; at the same time, we do our best to protect the data we process by taking the technical and administrative measures specified in the KVKK, the secondary legislation enacted under the KVKK, the binding decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board and other legislation.
With this notice, we fulfill the obligation to inform specified in Article 10 of the KVKK, and thus, we aim to inform you visitors on the processing of your personal data based on the activities you perform through the Website accessed through tersaneistanbul.com.tr ("Website") managed by HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ.
1. METHOD OF COLLECTING THE PERSONAL DATA
As HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ, we collect the personal data of our Website visitors in fully or partially automated ways via;
• Visiting the Website,
• Cookies on the Website,
• Filling the forms on the Website
2. PROCESSED DATA AND THE PURPOSE AND THE LEGAL REASON OF PROCESSING
Your personal data, which we have obtained through the collection methods described above, are as indicated in the table below:
|CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
|Name and surname
|E-mail address, phone number
|Legal approval for sending electronic commercial messages
|Website logs, IP address
Above-mentioned personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- • To be able to promote our projects and to inform you about them upon your request,
- • To ensure that electronic commercial message transmission is carried out in accordance with the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and related regulations,
- • To receive and evaluate suggestions for the improvement of business processes and the service we provide,
- • For the execution of customer or visitor relations management processes,
- • To be able to be distinguished among our visitors with your name and surname in line with the execution of communication activities and the follow-up of requests and complaints,
- • To be able to respond to all kinds of questions and complaints regarding our services and activities in the most appropriate way by performing our internal research, specific to the information you have submitted to us,
- • To fulfill our obligation to keep traffic records clearly stipulated in the Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and in the relevant legislation, in line with the execution of our activities in accordance with the legislation,
- • To ensure a more effective, fast and easy use of the Website,
- • To take all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security,
Your personal data is processed by HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ in accordance with Article 5 of KVKK for the legal reasons that processing is provided for by the laws; that processing of personal data belonging to the parties of a contract; that processing is necessary provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfilment of that contract, processing is mandatory for HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ to be able to perform his legal obligations; or that processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right, processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal data to
a. Our business partners that we work with or from which we receive services, for the administration of the Company and the Website, for the purpose of conducting the business,
b. Lawyers, auditors, tax consultants and other third parties from whom we receive consultancy services in order to carry out our business processes in accordance with the law and our other legitimate interests, and to use our right of defense in a possible judicial process,
c. Regulatory and supervisory institutions, relevant official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, and other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations, provided that it is in compliance with the law and procedure,
ç. Your agents and representatives authorized by you in order to fulfill your requests
within the scope of the conditions and purposes specified in Article 8 of the KVKK.
4. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right to
a) learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
b) request information if his personal data are processed,
c) learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
ç) know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
d) request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
e) request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
f) request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred,
g) object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject,
ğ) request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data
Within the scope of your aforementioned rights, you can submit your requests to the Company in person or via a notary public, in writing or by registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by you using our Data Subject Application Form in accordance with the "Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller". You can send it by using your previously reported e-mail address registered in the Company's system.
Pursuant to the second paragraph of Article 4 of the Communiqué, applications must be made in Turkish in order to benefit from the right to apply to the data controller.
Your application will be answered in line with the relevant provisions stipulated in the KVKK, and HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ may request some confirming information from you in order to confirm that the applicant’s identity; this information will only be requested in order to determine who the real data subject is and to share the application results with the right person.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
HALİÇ ALTIN BOYNUZ MARİNA TURİZM GAYRİMENKUL İNŞAAT YATIRIM TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
|Camiikebir Mah. Taşkızak Tersane Cad.No:5 Kasımpaşa Beyoğlu/İstanbul